Thursday, April 26, 2007

That was tasty

Even though I like how I feel when I am on this plan, I sometimes feel like I get in a "rut" and make myself the same things over and over again, especially for lunch. What even complicates matters more is that I am not a very good vegetable eater, so this plan is particularly challenging at times when it comes to "mixing it up".

So today I went back to an old stand-by for this plan. Take 1 boneless chicken breast and place it in a greased baking dish. Drizzle it with a thicker teriyaki sauce (I prefer Tastefully Simple Honey Teriyaki, myself) and then top with 2 cups of sliced mushrooms. Drizzle mushrooms with Teriyaki. Put it in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Mmmmmm, yummy!

(The 2 cups of mushrooms may seem like a lot, but they do shrink down when you cook them)