Monday, April 23, 2007

At the half way point

I have now been back on the "plan" for two weeks now. I start week 3 today of the 4 week cycle. Then it is two weeks of "maintenance" to get my body used to the new weight or "set point". I can honestly say it hasn't been horrid (though it wasn't the last time either). I am losing weight and inches. I didn't weigh myself on the first day, but since I did start weighing myself, I am down about 8 pounds total. Not bad for two weeks. If I could keep up this pace, I'd be at my goal by November. I'm sure I will hit a plateau or two, but all in all, I am quite happy especially when I am wearing some jeans comfortably that were just a litte too tight a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Wow! I may have to read about this "diet."