Friday, April 13, 2007

Exercising Mommy Style



Since we haven't gotten around to joining the Y yet seeing as we haven't sold the house yet, it's kind of hard for me to find different ways to exercise. This program really needs exercise to help it work most efficiently. Today, with the seeming return of spring to Northeast Wisconsin, Kyra and I were able to go out for two walks, but we weren't really "power walking".

So, this evening after dinner, Ian and I headed down to the basement for some "exercise" via Dance Dance Remix Mario Mix. It's actually a lot of fun and it's quite a workout. So, until we get that Y membership, this will have to do (and I can actually have fun with Ian while I exercise).

2 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Maybe I need to look into this game. Perhaps the boys (and I) would like it.

Becca L. said...

Oh, you would really enjoy it. It's a hoot! It even has a calorie counter.