Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


It is time for me to enter the world of "Tackle It Tuesday". Given that we moved back in November, I know I've got plenty of "tackling" to be done around this house. However, today's project to tackle is courtesy of my loving husband.

You see, I went away on a retreat this past weekend with some wonderful women from my old church leaving the cares of motherhood behind if only for a short while. Rich did a wonderful job considering Kyra hasn't been feeling all that great. One thing he did do, however, was get the compulsion to clean out my car. This is all fine and good, but guess where the contents of said car wound up?




Yes, that would be my dining room table. So, I will attempt to clear it off today. Wish me luck!

And now I am back and feeling much better about my dining room:



Even though the day is grey, I find the flowers help brighten up the room a bit. Now, if we can only not get that snow they are predicting!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

GO Becca GO!

Marcia Francois said...

Excellent - I'm breathing a sigh of relief with you over here in SA.

My Trendy Tykes said...

Looks nice!

Linda

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Looks great! I keep thinking that I need to do the Tackle It Tuesday as well!