Monday, April 9, 2007

Slightly better tasting than a cardboard box


After months of putting it off, I have decided to go back on my "Plan". Back in 2004, I had great success with Lean For Life. In fact, I lost over 70 pounds following the plan in conjunction with lots of prayerful support. So today, I start again at Day 1.

Since this plan is highly protein oriented (but not in an Atkins-type way), I set off to the grocery store today to stock up on some supplies. I came across these lovely South Beach Diet bars. The picture looked decent enough and since it's no longer the low carb craze, there wasn't too much in the way of selection. I think I will have to scour the web for some of my former "low carb faves" as these were about as tasty as cardboard with glue but thankfully there are only five left I figure I will be able to choke them down though they sure would probably taste a lot better with a Vanilla Latte from Starbucks.

1 comment:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

LOL -- thanks for steering me away from these, just in case I ever think I need them.

Good luck on the weight loss!