I've been tagged by Wendy to name 10 weird things about myself. So here goes:
10. I have an irrational fear of kidney beans.
9. I cannot stand anything orange flavored (it goes back to when I had to drink way too much Hi-C orange before my first ultrasound with Ian).
8. I have never seen the Sound of Music, but I know quite a few of the songs.
7. I cannot stand to see a tube of toothpaste that has been squeezed in the middle. I will squeeze it from the bottom up until it is "right".
6. I cannot take wet sweaters out of the washing machine. The texture creeps me out.
5. When I play euchre, my partner and I must sit in a fashion that would be perpendicular to the nearest bathtub. I also never put the 4 of the scorekeeping cards on the bottom.
4. I won't sit down at a slot machine that hasn't paid anything.
3. I am extremely frugal except when it comes to scrapbook supplies.
2. I do not like chocolate.
1. I have a very off the wall sense of humor.
I tag Angie, Stephanie, Arlyn, Susan, Alice, Donna and Jen (and anyone else who reads this).