Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - 8th Edition


Thirteen Things about Becca


This week's theme is :

13 Songs Last Downloaded from iTunes

1. I've Got the Joy - Go Fish

2. Our Time Now - Plain White T's

3. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

4. Hicktown - Jason Aldean

5. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus

6. This Ain't a Scene - It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy

7. Slide - The Goo Goo Dolls

8. Shiftwork - Kenny Chesney

9. Mr. Mom - Lonestar

10. Shake It - Metro Station

11. Shine On - Needtobreath

12. If You Leave - OMD

13. Live out Loud - Steven Curtis Chapman


Thanks for peeking!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

The Rock Chick said...

Great song choices!! I admit that I'm a Miley Cyrus music fan. I like the 7 things song!!! I'm also crazy about The Plain White T's.

Is Bon Jovi on your iPod? :)

Happy TT
Jessica The Rock Chick

Noner said...

Hmmm. I don't think I've heard any of those.

Lisa said...

I have a couple of those songs on my iPod as well! Great song choices.

Happy TT!

Lisa G said...

Although I don't know hardly any of the songs you posted, it gave me some new stuff to download! From one former fat girl to another, great TT!

Becca L. said...

just laughing at the rock chick's comments - yes, I think every Bon Jovi album is on my iPod.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I think the only one I have of those is the OMD song. Oh...the 80's! :)