Thursday, July 31, 2008

LM Tag!

I am having Lifetime Moments withdrawal! Luckily though, many of us are bloggers. Since I was harassing Melissa today, she has started a game of LM Blog Tag. Here is a list of blogs that belong to fellow LMers. Visit them and leave them a comment. Then make a list of LM blog links on YOUR blog and come back here.

Mestebla
Musigal
Mandipig
Jen Kalyn
Kysha
Montana's Mom
Angie
Simply Susan
AnnaMarie
Arlyn
JenniB
Stephanie
Renee
Jen Bergeron
Wendy
Kate
Nichole
Shamrock

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hehe, if I were to do the 13 thing, they would all be kiddie songs like Disney and Raffi (Banana Phone!!!!!!) ... I made sarah a playlist on my ipod. You know, for her to listen to when I have her duct taped to the back fence!!! ;P

Miss Kerri said...

Becca!! I'm so thrilled that you do Kindermusik!! Isn't it SO fun? Who is your teacher? Maybe I know her! ;)