Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday - May 1, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I am not even going to post a picture today because you really don't want to see it, but my "tackle it" for today is the walk-in shower in our master bathroom. I just can't seem to ever get it "clean enough" so today I am armed with some CLR and am heading upstairs to tackle it. Wish me luck!

Shoo! I got it done. I will have to say that CLR is truly an amazing product. Now, to see if Rich even notices (but it looks WAY better to me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the shower--maybe we will see "after" pictures??

Have a great day!

Lisa Knight said...

Great tackle, those showers are stubborn. I am having a hard time getting the "soap crayons" off the walls... Wonder if CLR would work on that!

Becca L. said...

Have you tried Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on the soap crayons? I found that works on so much stuff. Ian had those when he was a baby (before the advent of the Magic Eraser) and I used a combination of Kaboom! and elbow grease. Good luck!

weavermom said...

YAY! Are you coming to my house next? - my master shower could use some attention. And I do have some CLR. Hmmm... [deep breath] maybe that's what I should be doing instead of sitting at the computer. he he

Jennifer said...

Ugh...I don't even want to think about the shower! Mine is overdue a cleaning itself. I bet your next shower will feel much better (mine always does!) Great tackle!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Congrats on getting the shower clean! :)