Monday, May 14, 2007

Meal Plan Monday



Last week, I did fairly well with my meal plan. I stuck with it every day except for Wednesday which I had forgotten that I had an eye appointment and Ian had baseball practice. This week is also a little different. It is the last week of our "Maintenance Phase" before we hit the plan again starting on Monday. As a result, we are going to "splurge" a little bit towards the end of the week and have a couple of evenings out. So, here we go:

Monday (Protein Day): Honey Mustard Pork Medallions
Tuesday: Crock Pot Roast Beef
Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Thursday: Cilantro Lime Halibut
Friday: Dinner out
Saturday: BBQ at friends house
Sunday: FREE DAY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the cilantro lime halibut sounds REALLY good!! Have a wonderful week.