Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A "little" accomplishment

When I was pregnant with Kyra, I got to that point in pregnancy where my rings were just getting a little too tight so I inevitably took them off and Rich put them away for safe keeping. Of course, after Kyra was born, they wouldn't go back on and I didn't want to have them re-sized to a larger size considering I had just had them made smaller about a year earlier. Well, tonight Rich was downstairs putzing around and I saw my rings so I decided "what the heck" and tried it. Guess what? I can wear my wedding ring again!!! It's another small victory for me!

2 comments:

Lori4squaremom said...

Personally, Becca, I think that is a BIG accomplishment! I love having these types of weight loss victories...the non-scale type :)

Blessings,
Lori4squaremom
http://lori.scottdomain.com

scrapper al said...

Definitely not a small accomplishment. Congratulations!