Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Date Night!!!!



Ok, I am so excited! It's time for Rich and I to finally have another date night!!! Our last date night was in February, so needless to say, it's been a while. We have the babysitter lined up and then we are off to our favorite steakhouse, Prime Quarter. We like going there because we get to grill our own steaks and have conversations without being interupted every 20 seconds with a fascinating fact about a specific Pokemon or cutting up food into small pieces (though for fun I may try cutting Rich's steak for him and making choo-choo train noises).

We are also going shopping for our new TV and a camera for me. I just can't wait until he gets home from work! Hopefully today will fly by!

1 comment:

brevinsmommy said...

Becca,

We were getting ready to declare you MIA! We miss you! Come visit your obaby mama's sometime. We are just glad that all of you are ok.
Mel