Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - January 26, 2009




Here it is another week already! It's just me & the kids for a few days so I'm not going to be fixing anything "ornate". In fact, this week's menu isn't really much of a menu so much as it is a listing of what restaurant we will be dining at each evening. I mean, after all, I am on my own with the two kids - why add dishes to the mix?

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by I Am An Organizing Junkie. Here's this week's plan:

Monday: Not sure; Applebee's maybe?
Tuesday: Peanut Butter & Jelly Pizza (kid friendly = good thing; never got to it last week anyway)
Wednesday: Kid's Eat Free Night @ Charcoal Grill
Thursday: Ian's Birthday - his choice (more than likely Cheese Ravioli)
Friday: Ian's Birthday dinner @ Red Robin

Wow! I am a menu plan slacker! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Jess said...

hope you didn't mind the random dinner invite! :) i know it isn't charcoal grill...but i couldn't resist the opportunity to visit some more and what better way than over pancakes? thanks for taking me up on it! see you then