Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - January 19, 2009




It was a weird week last week. Rich's trip ended up getting postponed so I had to improv a bit on the meals. Nonetheless, I did find a winner of a crock pot recipe for a pork roast. I'll have to remember to post it because it sure was yummy!

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by I Am An Organizing Junkie. Here's this week's plan (and I have confirmation that the husband IS officially on his way out of town this time!):

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner night at Perkins
Tuesday: Peanut Butter & Jelly Pizza (kid friendly = good thing)
Wednesday: Brown Sugar Chicken
Thursday: BBQ Bacon Bit Burgers
Friday: Crab Meat Quiche

Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Have you tried the Brown Sugar Chicken before? Is it any good?

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

The brown sugar chicken sounds pretty good.

Becca L. said...

Actually, this will be my first attempt at the brown sugar chicken, but it looks like it is highly recommended. I will let you know if my picky eaters agree.

NC2 Team said...

We had the brown sugar chick a couple weeks ago and all four of my kids ate it up! I'll definitely be using it again :0). yum!