Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Am Not Going Anywhere!

We had a late night last night watching football (and I won't even get into my bitterness about the Colts' loss) so I slept in this morning and planned on going to 10:00 services. A big thanks to Ms. M for the phone call because church cancelled all services because of the icy road conditions. Unfortunately, due to weather and travel, it's been several weeks since we've made it to services so I was disappointed as I was really looking forward to it.

So we are here at home now. Good thing I am well stocked from the grocery store as I almost killed myself going down the driveway to get the paper. Becca and ice are definitely not a good combination!

1 comment:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Sorry that you were stuck in again! That has got to be frustrating. Hope you can get out soon!!!