Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yet another game of tag!

I got another e-mail and while I don't particular like chain e-mails, I do like posting some of the quizzes here.

4 Things You May or May Not Know About Me

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Receptionist
2. Reading tutor
3. Lifeguard
4. Accountant

Four places I have worked:

1. Manchester College
2. Beefy's Hamburgers
3. Osco Drug
4. USG

Four places I have lived:

1. Griffith, IN
2. North Manchester, IN
3. Strasbourg, France
4. Sun Prairie, WI


Four TV Shows that I watch:

1. 24
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Survivor
4. NFL Total Access

Four places I've been
1. Krakow, Poland
2. Braco, Jamaica
3. Rome, Italy
4. Paris, France

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):

1. Jen
2. Jim
3. Linda
4. Melissa

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Steak
2. Roast Chicken
3. Diet Coke (yeah, I know, not technically a food, but my body won't live without it)
4. Yoplait Light Boston Cream Pie Yogurt

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Somewhere warm!
2. Scrapbooking with my friends
3. The spa
4. Disney World

Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Running my first triathalon
2. The birth of my new niece/nephew
3. LM Crop in November
4. Bon Jovi in concert

Four people I am tagging:

1. Angie
2. Arlyn
3. Mandi
4. Stephanie

No comments: