Monday, January 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


A new year and a new vow to keep up with my weekly menu planning through
Menu Plan Monday. I really did find that it helped me out considerably when I followed through with it last year and made grocery shopping a lot easier because I went for exactly what I knew I needed. So, here's the plan for the week:

Monday: Pomegranate Chipotle Roast Tenderloin (leftovers)
Tuesday: Slow Cooked Chicken Teriyaki
Wednesday: Shrimp and Zucchini Salad
Thursday: Ginormous Oven Baked Omlette (ok, so it isn't technically dinner, but it looks sooooooooooooo good)
Friday: Chicken Spaghetti

I think I'm just going to leave it to the weekdays for my menu planning because there always seems to be some wiggle room or leftovers thrown in somewhere. Anyhow, happy eating!

1 comment:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Sounds good! Good luck with keeping up with menu planning in 2008!!! :)