Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Play List

Brrr! It's getting darn chilly for my morning runs! Time to get some more good tunes. I may add another list as I am training for the Fall 50 and I have quite a bit to do to be in shape to do it. Here's what is on the list for October:

Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings (yes, I brought it over from last month but it's just a great song to run to!)
Your Grace is Enough - Chris Tomlin
Unbreakable - Fireflight
Something To Say - Matthew West
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Runaway - Bon Jovi
All American Girl - Carrie Underwood
Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
Sin Wagon - Dixie Chicks
We Go Together - Grease Soundtrack
I'm Gonna Catch You - Laurie Berkner
Stay Strong - Newsboys
Definition of Me - Steven Curtis Chapman
Tell Him - Vonda Shepard

No comments: