Friday, October 31, 2008

Fun With Vegetables


Since Rich was originally scheduled to be out of town at the end of this week, I had gotten tickets to take the kids to go see Acts 1:8 Ministry's presentation of Veggie Tales Live in Green Bay. Ironically, I kept putting off buying tickets because it was never at the forefront of my mind. When I did get around to booking them, some tickets had been "released" and we wound up in the fifth row just left of center stage. I honestly think Kyra's eyes were going to pop out of her head when she saw Larry up on stage larger than life. Seriously, if I didn't have children, I would probably still have gone to the show. I just love the Veggies and their message. Now of course, I'll be singing Veggie Tales songs well into next week, but 'tis a small price to be paid!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Oh, I had totally forgotten about this! Oh well, Aidan wouldn't have been terribly interested, but Ainsley would have loved it.