Monday, September 1, 2008

September Play List

Where ever did August go? I actually went out for a run this morning before creating a new playlist so I just used one from last month, but it did motivate me to go create this month's edition. Here's what is on the list for September:

4 Minutes - Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake & Timbaland
Give It To Me Good - Trixter (FYI: this one isn't even recognized by iTunes; I love my 80s hairbands!)
Hot N Cold - Kate Perry
Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers
Livin' la Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
You Are Being Loved - Steven Curtis Chapman
Down in Mississippi (Up to No Good) - Sugarland
How Bad Do You Want It - Tim McGraw
Your Love Is Better Than Life - Newsboys
Shiftwork - Kenny Chesney (with George Strait)
Human Wheels - John Mellencamp
Lost Highway - Bon Jovi
The Ballad of John & Yoko - The Beatles
I Can Be Your Friend - Veggietales
I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco
Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings

No comments: