Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Et tu, potty!

Any mom of a young boy has probably had to ask said young boy if he needs to use the "facilities" when you see him squirming in his seat. For us, it is always a challenge with Ian because he becomes so engrossed in what he is doing that he ignores that feeling and then will go shooting off like a rocket until he can absolutely, positively not hold it in for one second longer.

Of course, it frustrates me to no end to see him wiggling like that, but this morning at Bible study, the lesson was so interesting to me that I had a similar experience. Even though I had to go, I didn't want to get up and leave and "miss something." As a result, the second the study ended, I shot out the door. I guess I don't have the right to get frustrated with Ian anymore!

No comments: