Sunday, January 14, 2007

Where in the heck is Lake Okeechobee?

Why do I ask? Why do I care? Well, I didn't ask, but apparently it mattered so much to Ian that he stormed into our room at 6 a.m. on Saturday to inform Rich and I that, indeed, Lake Okeechobee is located in Florida. Having imparted his new-found knowledge upon us, he ran out of the room and on to more important issues - such as defeating the latest enemy on one of his gamecube games. Still, even though he woke us up a full hour and a half before Kyra got up, it's one of those little moments I'll always remember even though the little piece of triva is probably already deeply buried in his busy 7 year old mind!

1 comment:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

That is TOO funny! Isn't it a hoot what runs through the minds of kids? I need to make it my personal mission to just start running into rooms and yelling out random facts. LOL