Sunday, March 1, 2009

Photo of the Week - March 1, 2009



I'm just going to call this one "the find." My friend M and I went on a girls' shopping day yesterday. I was in desperate need of a new handbag and it turns out Macy's was having a rather nice sale. I saw this one and immediately fell in love, but wanted to "think it over." Before heading to lunch, I revisited it and decided it had to be mine and had the clerk start ringing it up. Not only was it on sale for an extremely reasonable price for a Coach, it actually rang up even less than what it was marked. Yes, a day does not get much better than shopping with girlfriends, a deal and a new handbag!

1 comment:

Margie said...

You said you would post it and you did. Your old bag was rather sad though as it was left behind under the seat in my hubbys vehicle. I will bring it to you Tuesday AM