Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still Crazy After All These Years!


Ahhh! The things I wouldn't do for my dear hubby! Today, we are celebrating 12 years of wedded bliss and, to mark the occasion, we did what any fun-loving, head-over-heels couples would think of off the top of their head - we went to play paintball!

Admittedly, I went into it with some hesitation, but we really did have a good time. I will say getting hit with a paintball was a bit of a shock at first though! I can't say that I got used to it either - I spent a lot of time either running away or standing behind a barrier! I did get a few good hits on Rich though (and he has the welts to prove it!)

4 comments:

Margie said...

Love the pictures! Too funny, I hope all of Brian's warnings gave you some help.

scrapper al said...

Sounds like fun to me! Congratulations on your anniversary!

Mandi Miller said...

Sounds like a fun time! Happy Anniversary! As sad as it sounds, 12 years is a great number! May God continue to bless your marriage!

Jess said...

paint ball should be some sort of marriage therapy! glad you had a good time and i hope you had more hits on rich than he had on you :) congratulations on 12 years! that's awesome.