Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bring it on, Winter!

Today is really the first day I have to acknowledge that perhaps winter is finally coming to northeast Wisconsin. The temperature in the car read 39 degrees shortly before noon today so I doubt it will be getting much warmer. I even saw a flurry or two in the air this morning. But, one thing that makes me incredibly happy despite the colkd and thoughts of snow is the fact that Starbucks has brought out their holiday drinks and my favorite from last season, the gingerbread latte, is not only back, but available in a sugar free version!

So today Kyra and I stopped in for my morning protein "snack". Hey, it may be coffee, but it's made with milk! I was almost, but not quite yet, ready to hear some Christmas carols in the background.

No comments: