Friday, September 7, 2007

That's one way to wake up!

So I have been going on my morning walks since May and it's a routine I have perversely come to enjoy. Actually, it's 50-60 minutes that I have all to myself even if I have to get up at the crack of dawn to do it.

Anyhow, in all this time of doing my morning walks, I've only been rained out once which is a pretty amazing record. This morning I woke up to discover it had rained during the night, but aside from being a little windy, it wasn't raining so I headed out. I made it about a mile and a half when I felt a drop or two but determined it was the trees spitting on me. About 5 minutes later, I was caught in a torrential downpour!

I turned around and went home where Rich had a towel waiting for me. All in all, it wasn't that bad, but now my shoes need some major drying out!

1 comment:

Jennib said...

And when you got inside, wasn't that one of the best showers you've ever had? Sweet DH to have a towel for you! Charlotte starts preschool next week and I am excited to have some mornings at the gym! :-)